Thursday, June 9, 2011

a bit of randomness

Wow, I can't believe I've been away from this space for almost a week! What have I been up to? Well for starters, I've been fighting a never-ending cold and have been pretty much coughing for the past 2 weeks straight. Not fun!

I've also been sewing a couple of Bubble Dresses from Oliver + S for a friend's daughters.




I've been finding tons of beautiful clothes and fashion inspiration on Etsy, blogs and Pinterest. (if you are also on Pinterest, let me know. I'd love to check out your boards!)



And I've been coveting this tote bag for a while now and wondering if I can come up with a good excuse to buy it as a little gift for myself..

-image of first dress was sourced on Pinterest over here
-image of second dress is from Etsy over here
-image of third dress is from Sartorialist blog over here

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Pinterest but don't know how to work it yet - I need you to explain it to me over soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! You will be addicted to it in no time!

    ReplyDelete