Wednesday, November 2, 2011

market dresses and some distractions..






A couple new dresses for the Urban Artisans Craft Market coming up in just a few weeks at the Roundhouse Centre in Yaletown. I have to admit, it's been a little slow going with the 'market sewing' lately. Aside from just wanting to curl up with a cup of hot tea (and halloween chocolate) every night after the kids are in bed, I've been distracted by all the lovely things everyone else is making and showing off in blogland. Like this dress (I actually have and love this book but have yet to make anything from it), and this coat (I've seen so many gorgeous variations of this coat like this and just found out that the pattern is now out of print - gotta get my hands on it NOW), and this freak'n amazing quilt! (Ok, I'm not even going to attempt this one, but it's definitely making me want to dive into the *beginner* quilt I just started a few weeks ago.) Aaaand, back to my regularly scheduled sewing..



No comments:

Post a Comment