Monday, April 23, 2012

kids clothing week challenge - spring 2012


It's back! The Kids Clothes Week Challenge organized by elsie marley! I participated in this challenge once before and it was so much fun I thought I'd do it again. Basically, participants are committed to sewing (or prepping for sewing) for at least one hour a day for 7 days. This time around, I have a more modest list of things I'd like to accomplish (last year I was a feeling rather ambitious but only managed to sew up a few things on my list). So for this year I'm hoping to sew up:

-a knit twirl skirt
-the ayashe blouse
-two pairs of flannel pj pants

Yep, pretty modest this year. And it all starts today! If I'm totally ahead of the game, I might try to whip up something from one of my many Japanese pattern books..

Anyone else participating? What are you planning on sewing up this week?

x melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment